Before I begin, I want to thank you, the reader, for following, for reading, for learning from my experiences, sharing your thoughts, and for sharing the content with others.
I have shared with you that 2015 is growth year for me. Starting with me joining the John Maxwell Certification program, and now by intentionally assessing my blogging history thus far.
Today I share with you some of my blog’s hit and misses since this journey began.
What You Missed:
- The Law of Modeling – It’s hard to develop yourself when there’s no one around to help you. This one is about the benefits of having someone to keep you in check.
- The Law of Awareness – We need to know our strengths and weaknesses before we can improve ourselves.
- Others will try to stop you – This lesson is about taking control of your destiny.
- Don’t be Ashamed of Sharing Your Mistakes – Whether we like to admit it or not, people can see when we fail. We must choose to share our mistakes so others can learn from it.
- Maximize Growth by Developing Systems – Planning and strategies are pointless unless we build systems to get us through the pain points of implementation.
The Top 5:
- A Letter To My Manager – This is about an individual sharing her disappointment with her leader.
- Responding to a Direct Report – The manager responds to his team member
- Rejecting An Offer To Play Professional Baseball – I reflect on why I declined the opportunity to go pro.
- I Have No Future Here – Reflections from a time I found myself out of place.
- Avoid Talking Work During One-on-Ones – Many of us make the mistake to use these meetings to catch up on work discussions.
Feel free to share with others, send you requests, or share your ideas in the section below.