It’s only been a few years since I got on the leadership bus/train/ride. Throughout my entire life I have felt a need to make a difference in the lives of those around me. Whether I know them or not, I enjoy trying to make others better.
I am no expert at leadership and I have a short lifespan of experiences. However, my passion for sharing ideas, thinking about life’s purpose, and challenging the status quo propel me to start this blog with the hopes of:
- Learning from others
- Developing my leadership style
- Become a great communicator
- Add value to others
- Share my successes and failures for the benefit of others.
- I expect to make mistakes. Whether citing properly, making wrong assumptions, telling the wrong story, grammar, orthography, a many other things.
- I expect your corrections. Since I’m bound to make mistakes, I hope you have the courage to let me know, and give me appropriate ways to fix them. The majority of mistakes are unintentional, so let me know.
- I expect you to share your ideas. I hold you accountable for adding value to the rest of the world. Criticize if you like but rest assure I expect you to suggest better ways not just add negativity to this blog.
Finally, I thank you for joining me on this learning journey. Whatever its lifespan, we will come out better leaders.